This website is operated by Zebu Digital Limited (“Zebu”, “we”, or “us”).
We respect the privacy of users of our website and recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information.
At Zebu, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will use it. This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Unless defined in this Policy, capitalised words shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions. Please read this Policy in consonance with our Terms & Conditions.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information or services. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in connection with your use of this Website, including but not limited to: technical data including IP address, time zone setting and locations, operating system, and other technologies on your device used to access this Website; usage data, including how you use this Website; marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing notifications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences; and if you are a project that has applied to partner with us, such data shall also be retained and stored by us.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us: This is the information you consent to give us about you when you use our Website or by corresponding with us (for example, by email). It includes information you provide when you share data through the Website, through other activities commonly carried out in connection with the Website, and when you report a problem with the Website. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence. Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you visit our Website, we will automatically collect personal data including technical and usage data. We may also receive certain usage data, such as your IP address and referral source. Information we receive from other sources including third parties and publicly available sources: We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including those set out below: Analytics providers such as Google; and Search information providers. We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under applicable laws. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES We respect data protection principles, and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes for which such personal data were provided.We primarily use your personal data to enable your use of theWebsite. We may also use your personal data for the purposes provided in this Policy, and the purposes listed below:
How do we use it? We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a "legal basis for processing", i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
How we will use your personal information
To provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, bulletins; whitepapers To respond to specific queries, you may raise regarding Zebu and its operations
To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
Our legal basis for processing
Consent- we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Consent- we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Our legitimate interests - we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see the "Cookies" section here.
In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following purpose or activity: to provide access to theWebsite; to manage our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to any Website; troubleshooting and system testing; to deliver content and advertisements to you; to monitor trends so we can improve the Website; to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you; to enforce the terms of the arrangement we have with you or any third party; to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the UK and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected. By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and/or processing of such information, and personal data outside the country you are based in, in the manner described above. THIRD PARTY SERVICES We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential. We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which we download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. We can recognize these cookies on subsequent visits, and they allow us to remember you. We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology to give you better functionality and to help us improve the performance of Zebu. Below are the main types and categories of cookies that are used on our site.
Necessary cookies These cookies are essential so that you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Functional cookies These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and personal features.
Performance cookies These cookies help to improve the performance of Zebu.
DATA SECURITY We implement certain reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the applicable laws. However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Website, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software. We will comply with the requirements of applicable laws in the event of a data or security risk.
You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period after your use of the Website.
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organisation, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion. The terms of this Policy may change and if they do, the changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. The new Policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of this Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the “User” of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Zebu Digital the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses this Website and is not either (i) employed by Zebu Digital and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Zebu Digital and accessing this Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included in thisWebsite, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Zebu Digital and/or our affiliates and/or other related third parties. In these terms and conditions, ‘Content’ means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use this Website you acknowledge that such ‘Content’ in this website is protected by intellectual property rights. Nothing in this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Zebu Digital has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and/or occasional errors for which, Zebu Digital apologises.
3. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Zebu Digital makes available through this Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an"as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. Zebu Digital makes no representations or warranties (express or implied) about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Zebu Digital accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Zebu Digital’s websites are the sole responsibility of the user. Zebu Digital is under no obligation to update information on this Website.
4. You may, for your own personal (non-commercial use only) make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this website nor link to a page other than the home page without the express permission in writing of Zebu Digital, You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Zebu Digital.
5. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
6. Zebu Digital reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
7. By using this website, You agree to indemnify Zebu Digital against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Zebu Digital as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
8. This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Zebu Digital nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Zebu Digital accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. Zebu Digital reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) this Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
10. Whilst Zebu Digital uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. 11. Zebu Digital accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of this Website.
12. Zebu Digital will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. 13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Zebu Digital accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions maybe varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to this Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
18. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
20. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales.